Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring??....Not so much.

Blizzardy and the snow storm hit us since this morning. The snow has been falling since last midnight and doesn't seem to cease until late tonight. 3 inches of snow expected!! well, that's a record since I'm here! What a spring. According to Elaine, winter goes like lion and spring will come like a lamb. So, what had happened actually tell us that the lion will go ferrociously!!!wahahha....that's fierce....


Thanks to Willie that I could go to the wedding here in Great Falls! His friend's sister, Monica got married last night and I went to their reception. Turned out to be great! (Despite that I'm the only Asian and.....outsider. How about that?!)


The wedding reception was held in the Columbus Centre. It used to be a hospital, but...I think as time goes by, things change.
I thought it'd be cool if I get to go to one of the weddings here in Great Falls( and that was my thought last week) and yesterday, I got to experience that! How cool is that? or I should ask how cool is our God huh?.. He just makes things way better than what you could think or imagine!
And this is even cooler!! I met the student from Germany, Oliver. It's like an international (kinda) gathering after all! Both of us are in the student exchange programme and both of us met in the wedding dinner! Oh God, you are more than what I thought of! How amazing is that??!!
I thought the wedding dinner was kinda...tame. We had great time fooling ourselves around: throwing candies, snapping crazy pics. That's what youngsters would do. Last but not least, short and gentle "CHEEEEEERRRSSSSS....." (Awful would be when think of Yam~~ Seng~~) Arrrrgh...who invented those? Sick...

Oh yes! and the food!! Mm-mm!!!Scrumptious and hearty! My saliva is dripping even when I thought of that! From appetizers to main course and desserts! Just amused me...



I am glad that I got to see the grass turned green. Cuz, It's been....months that the grass is brown and grey and dull.. So finally, part of the field, started out some green sprouted grass. Sweet..

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey..i'm here..look that u r fine n enjoyed there,i'll be gratified..could u stay there forever?knew that i got more 5kg on ur weight,right?hehe..u not said that u r goin 2 travel around there?

Katherine said...

sorry..miswrite..not "i got more 5kg.."..haha..u still work as a housekeeping in Great Falls?how is it?hey,u got go A4J right?so glad 2 hear that u r goin too..i'll be stay overnight with u durin that time..then we can chat chat more..see ya.. ^;^

Katherine said...

hey,i found a new place able 2 keep contactin n chat with u..do u know that?.....yeah!u r right!bingo!bingo..is here!see ya next week..see u here.. ^;^