Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Can you believe it?! It's 57°!!






I'm telling you! This is the first time after being 4 months staying under 50°!!!I couldn't believe that, it's warm at this temperature cuz you're so used to the 40s or 30s. haha..LOL...I was wondering how it feels like when I get back to Malaysia...which is 80s and 90s....I bet it's unbearable!!!huh!...



I'm going to Disneyland real soon!! And...with a blink, it's been 4 months!! Awesome, huh?...Time seems like a cruel man'age'ment that makes its way as it wants. No sympathy or what so ever is shown to anybody.



Glad that I had the most wonderful dessert ever! Homemade dessert!haha...Freshly baked brownie, still warm from the oven,topped with ice cream, nuts, fudge and chocolate syrup! Scrumptious! Irresistible!




Made a trip to C.M. Russell Museum. Erm...Frankly speaking, I'm no art-appreciater. I just looked thru the many artworks of him and yeah...inspiring...

No comments: