Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter, Feast, Olympic

Wondering...People do celebrate Easter but do they really know what's the real story lying beneath? Easter dinner with Margie's family was great. I felt so so so terrible that I forgot to bring my camera! The dinner was the best home dinner I've ever had in my life! Imagine that, my entire my life! And....due to my forgetfulness, the memory can only stay in my mind...

Easter basket cake by...CAITI! Bonito



Yum-yum...The Parrot ‘talk for itself" chocolate from Margie. They're just irresistible! Does it make your saliva start dripping as well?hehee...




Yesterday, the torch was lit in Greece. haha...What an amazing game that is! OLYMPIC! It's going to be Beijing, China!! It's going to be another significant event of the year! I wish to go there to witness!!In summer!!...hm....sound far..


My Easter Lily is blooming! and the fragrance that comes out from it filled the entire living room! Thanks to Jackie from Alberta. She's so kind that when she came over to our place, she brought Easter Lily for us! Thank you, Jackie! hm, I wish I could bring them back to Malaysia. If only I could...

The horse that Kenzie riding is 61 years of age! Incredible! Sherry's father made for her when she was little and it stays til now! Unbelievable!


Other than riding the horse, Kenzie, our little super active model star demonstrate how to use the treadmill correctly. LOL!!!

Quizno's Classic Sub


I actually ordered a Flatbread Sammies - Black Angus Steak. Who cares what that is..!..


Scrumptious Strawberry Shortcake! Delicioso!!



Have you seen the 2006 series of 5 dollar notes? er....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man!! i like d Strawberry Shortcake.. really make my saliva drop oh.. esther can u learn how 2 make it so once u come bek u make it for me.. i'll supply d strawberry for u.. hehe =)