Saturday, March 8, 2008

Go.....Ramble!!!Never getting enough of 'em

What a Thursday it was! God is good all the time!
Driving on the freeway and what's the best thing to do? Playing the Country songs and get amazed with the scenery.


Majestic mountains and hills! And...I could totally immerse myself in the picture of why the author in Psalm wrote 'I lift my eyes upon the hills, where does my help comes from? My helps come from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth'. Diggin' in huh?...Makes you wonder....



Look at the picture (I know the camera wasn't doing a good job)! Isn't that magnificent?! Some of them are National parks and skiing mountains. I just can't wait to get there!


Had the chance to taste the gourmet Chinese food in Maple Restaurant (it's the best in town I guess although there is no way they could compete with what I had in hometown). Thanks to Bob and Sherry.


There's more! I got to have a sneak peek at the Malmstrom Air Force Base. Thanks to Bob and Sherry again cuz Bob was in military before he retired. What a pRIViLEGe! And you could find the cheapest bargain here. But...sadly...you can't shop here if you're not in the military.
In a nutshell -->

What a world it is and you won't get enough of it. Even if you think you are at the top of the world, there are still so much to see and experience! These things are normally not found in the text. It stays in one's heart and that's why sharing is so important.

P/S: if you don't understand what I'm talking about, it's not your fault or anybody's fault. It's just..because everybody expresses differently.

No comments: