Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things seen and heard -- 2 months have passed

Cool christian radio stationS!! Like K Love, Air One and AFR, they play christian contemporary music! Im gonna miss this cuz there's no way Malaysia would have it.






Great day today that I didn't even realise that the time passes so fast! Sunny, cloudy and windy, so I made a trip to the Post Office in 33rd street. But I was entertained by..erm....not very friendly attendants. But, the 2 ladies that I met later on discounted the fact. They made my day and Im thinking..."Lord, thank you that you're always there. Both bad and good times. Even though it seems bad to me, but in your sight, it's good."


So, again, God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

I discovered some kind of townhouses today. Beautiful!


And a 'Made in Montana' shop. haha...But I found the most beautiful decorations here!




And it says right! Live, Laugh, Love!! Many times we just don't appreciate things. When we make mistakes or encounter any challenges or problems, laugh at it! and a movie called 'Why Did I Get Married?' from Tyler Perry quoted that the greatest success in life is love God, love yourself and love others! I think it's pretty right.


And I dyed my hair last week. It's supposed to be honey-medium-highlight. But I know I'm no proffesionals or hairstylist. It doesn't turn out to be the colour I wanted but I like it though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha now turn your hair bcum la la dy.. not bad not bad very nice sumore.. =)