Monday, May 19, 2008

I need the fresh anointing...


I found myself lost in the middle and I'm still adjusting to the 'new' environment. Even though I've lived here for most of my life but...I found it hard to get myself back to this solid and cruel ground.

I hit hard on the floor and this is disheartening. Many things had happened. I couldn't feel the ground and it's frustrating me. I'm moody since I'm back. It feels as if I couldn't fit in anymore. It feels weird and I'm trying my best not to show it.

I must admit that I got used to the indulging life in US. Almost everything doesn't work out good since I'm back; be it with family, school and friends...

Lord, I will keep relying on you so that I will gain the strength once again. REFRESHED AND RENEWED...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my dear ester.. wut make u so moody after come bek?? dun think too muz.. mayb u haven fit into d environtment yet.. be patience sure u can fit bek.. n ofcoz u cannot compare here n US.. from d beginnin u should know our culture is tht rude but certain may not tht rude.. mayb tht day is not your day tht y 'accidently' meet sum 1 is rude.. stay cheers k?

Grace★格蕾丝 said...

i know how it been through. It takes time, so no rush hey baby :) You will do just fine. Love u sis xx