Friday, May 23, 2008

For the very first time after so many months of not stepping into the local cinemas. My first time had given to Caryn, Pui Kit, Yi Yang and You Ming. I had a quite expensive lunch at Sushi Groove as well. I like the movie - Prince Caspian a lot. I personally liked it better compared to the first. The actors in the movie have grown up and they all looked gorgeous. It has so many biblical symbolic scenes.

'The same thing will not happen twice'. When I heard this, I immediately thought of the death of Christ on the cross for us. Yes, it will not happen again because His death and that He's risen from the dead had accomplished it all, once and for all. God is Almighty when the waters drowned the Telmarines who were trying to destroy the Kingdom of Narnia as well as the Narnians. Praise God for what He's done that He saves us from miry clay and hold our hands.

Solaire, if I didn't spell it wrong, had decent food. Although I don't really like the food, and plus, the mocktail that I ordered didn't come out well. Gunner it's the name. We had a lot of fun and we're glad that we could celebrate Mad's and PuiKit's birthday!!! Yay!!! I think we scared away many people in the restaurant. We made too much noise!! What to do?...we are young adults, students from HELP University College.

No comments: