Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eclipse! Eclipse! Eclipse!



Thank you Lord for granting me the chance to witness the moon eclipse last night! The full moon eclipse was at 8.01pm and many were lining up to catch a glimpse at the telescopes. When it was my turn, I leaped with excitement to see that the moon is just humungus!



In addition to that, it's an international-cross-country kinda gathering! We knew a couple from German last night in Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center. Americans, Malaysians, and German! haha...
There were more! I got to take a look at the Saturn too. I must say it's the very first time ever in my life! It's just beautiful! Oh yes, and the Orion Nebula too!!! It was a marvellous starry night! Got to see different horoscopes in formed in the sky too! Just....SPECTACULAR...Amaaaazzzzzzzing.....

Oh God, you are the Creator of Heaven and earth! Even the universe! You name the stars and they belong to you! What a night!
And guess what I discovered? At first, I was surprised to see Bahasa Malaysia. but...After having the chance to check it out, it's a name tag! haha...I know it sounds silly, but the Americans seem fine with it. (Who cares?!?)








These few days are just sunny...It's like haven't been feeling this warm for long. Enjoy walking and the days are getting longer too. The happiness overflows.hee...just inexpressible. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will be glad and joy in it! I'm lovin' it!






Spring is coming real soon! The end of next month will be spring! I've heard amazing things bout spring and people here seem to love it. So I think I'm looking forward for it too.

No comments: