Friday, February 1, 2008

Stepping iNto FebruArY...

Get to know both Cameo (RIGHT) and Caiti (LEFT) here and they are super nice!!haha...Cameo being my hairstylist and make up artist. They just made my day!

I paid them a visit last Sunday and they showed me around their house.



They have a cozy living room and nicely decorated bedrooms.








In that very afternoon, I had omelette at Sherry's place after church service.
oh yes...not to mention the church's café.


I had Brevé last Sunday, it's brewed with Half & Half and it tasted so good. I think I can't resist another cup of it if they offer despite the fact that it wouldn't benefit my health at all.

The café is a nice place to chill. Church members hang out here to chat, to sip a nice cup of freshly brewed coffee or tea and to have Do'nuts (they paired up perfectly!). Yum-Yum...



There goes my day...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wah! the donut looks delicious.. make my saliva drooling.. hehe..