Sunday, December 23, 2007

A week already...


Today's great! Finally found a church nearby my apartment!! COOL....it's Victory Christian Center! It's beautiful! The members are really great too. They showed warm welcome to me and showed me around.

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve..thank God, a sister from the church invited me over for their dinner. How great is that. She offered me a ride home and she's so sweet. Thank GOD..ehhe...

after that, I went to many places...thought could catch a bus or sth, but who knows not a single bus appeared!! and so, I walked...for like...5 hours...oh no....and I got lost in Downtown!! Thank God, angels are around, and I get to ask for directions even though I could hardly found anybody there...


Today's really really adventurous..This is my first time being so lost and scared...haha...

But..I got back home safely!!Cool...Merrryy Christmas Eeeeeve....

Today's windy too...Got so chilly...



Thank you Lord for today!!!Cheersss....









No comments: