Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally, after a 38-hour flight!!

This is the most tiring journey I've ever had!








For a while, Im here, and the next couple of hours, Im THERE!!


I thought it could be excited, but...who knows...I didn't even have the strength...


I finally have the strength, after I slept for 12 hours...




I was starving.. and decide to go out for a walk. to hunt for food.


it has beautiful scenery! The sun is shining brightly, the wind makes you feel colder and colder...





and....I just check out a Starbucks outlet at the airport! It's very cheap!!haha...only $2 - 3.8! Cheap right?? Until you make the conversion....






AND....the most important thing is that...I've found my 'HOME'!!home sweet home!






it's way better than what I expected!reeaaallllly cool....






1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow.. i like your room leh.. its so tidy n nice.. seem like gd environment wor hehe..