Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The First Day at Work!!!



















wow!!what a day for me!!












I was looking forward for today's agenda, meeting new friends at work and explore new things!












Many things have gone well here and I wish that it will stay on like that...












I am still feeling kinda tired...Is it due to the Jetlag?Im not sure...well, my supervisor asked me to go back earlier for rest. I think probably it's because she saw me with panda eyes...










Things here are cheap actually, I mean if you earn and spend here.










Things also fall into place for me now...at least I didn't get that 'chilly' anymore.








Christmas Lights are everywhere!I think it's where the 'huge' difference between Montana and Malaysia.








People here put up colourful lights everywhere!Beautiful! At least we get some ideas on what to decorate now during Christmas...hehee...

2 comments:

minxie said...

whoaa. its so pretty! what is your job like? don't strain yourself ya? do you get hols for christmas or do you have to work?

xoxo,
tiff

Unknown said...

hey dear, rest more lor dun push yourself so do hard ar.. hmm mayb your panda eyes is very obvious lolz.. hey hey.. your place started 2 snow dy ah?? or havent?? cold?? hehe.. plus d place really cool!! =) hey i gv u 1 opinion.. write a diary, then u can keep it as a memory n reference, so nx time u can gv idea for decorate church hehe.. k le.. wana slep dy.. nitez nitez