Monday, December 24, 2007

An Unforgettable Christmas Eve!!!


Everybody seems to be in a hurry today. Everyone wants to go back earlier, the stores closed earlier too...the streets seem...silent...'SILENT NIGHT'. But in each home, there are chatters and laughters.

People are busy preparing for dinners and stuff. it's a whole new experience for me to have Christmas away from home(in fact, a far one).

Thanks Sherry for inviting me over and I had a wonderful meal with her family. They are so sweet. We had great time together and they introduced me the game --> Catch Phrase. It's exciting! I could get a few words right! well, they said I'm good at it. but I think I'm only good at the simple ones. LOL!



And, the gift that I dream for sooo long... The Starbucks gift pack from Ryck, Betsy, Cameo and Caiti! and I've got socks from Sherry! Although these are just simple gifts, but it's filled with LOVE...




I'm so happy to have them. Thank you for giving me the warmth when I needed it the most.

And then, at 9pm, there was a short but fabulous celebration in VCC. Astonishing duet by both Pastors Gary and Pam.
"Sing with me how great is our God, All will see how great is our God...How great is OUR GOD!!!"




Thank you Lord for this wonderful Christmas Eve.

No comments: