Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last week in Great Falls





It was nice out last Sunday and so, we went to Giant Spring, Gibson Park, the riverside road, Amigo Lounge and pay a visit to Granma Chris. What a wonderful day! In addition to that, I attended 2 church services (VCC and Faith Center). I glad I did even though I was exhausted. Finally, I got hooked up with some younger gals. I missed the fun with them! Indeed, they are energetic!




Praise God!

Last Friday was the most wonderful day ever. We spent our evening at the Henry's and we had camp fire!! I was always dreaming of having that and of course, roasted marshmallows!


It was a great night and I was amazed by the country scenery. They lived just by the river and they have the whole paint ball course made by themselves! I couldn't believe that they were all home-schooled. They are indeed a wonderful family. They walk in the word of God and the value that they have is totally surprising.

It's the different side of the American lifestyle that I get to see. Jesse, the youngest boy told me that he always wanted to become a missionary in Malaysia! How cool is that! I'm glad that a 9-yr old boy like him would say something like that!


We made s'mores! It's a special kinda food where graham crackers and Hershey's were put together with Marshmallows! That's heaven! haha!! I love that! Thanks to Nathan for putting up this farewell party for the both us. (Nathan is going to Texas for a couple of months and I'm heading back to my home country.)


Boys in Faith Center are funny. They are great to be with!

Green grass has sprouted and flowers are starting to bloom. I was so thrilled! I've never appreciated any flower. Cuz I was so used to see them back in Malaysia. I didn't realise that they are so wonderfully created. Along the road side, out of nowhere, they just bloomed. I got kinda excited. Spring is really here! Except I will miss the beautiful summer here.

Everything turned out great here. And tomorrow will be my last day working! PJ party! I'm certainly looking forward for that!

No comments: